Team Delta Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HD%Sync&/Email Android

Répondre au sujet    Team Delta Index du Forum » La Team » Le serveur Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HD%Sync&/Email Android
Auteur Message
kalwilee

Message HD%Sync&/Email Android Répondre en citant

Sync Email Android > bit.ly/1PbXEp9

ac186bab57
cristos New Member Joined: Nov 2, 2015 Messages: 2 Likes Received: 0 I am having the same issue with the S6 (Verizon) 5.1.1 . If you are having a problem with syncing your email on your Samsung Galaxy S5 after going throughall the steps above, this method will work just fine.Navigate to Settings> Data usage> Menuand put a check on the optionAuto sync data thatwill definitely resolve the issue.See also-How To automatically synced Gmail on Samsung Galaxy S5. My mail, calender and contacts would not synchronise. My phone becomes a very limited took for my business needs if I cant tell if Ive read or replied to emails. Any ideas? Dec 15, 2015 #24 . Select the Exchange option. Now I get no email, cant send email and I am starting to hate this phone. Were these steps helpful? Please leave us a comment. 0 2 years ago Reply ryancell Ok, I gotcha.

Get Gmail HelpSearch on Google 2016 Google Privacy Policy Terms of Service Program Policies catal‎dansk‎Deutsch‎eesti‎espaol‎franais‎hrvatski‎Indonesia‎italiano‎latvieu‎lietuvi‎magyar‎Nederlands‎norsk‎polski‎portugus (Brasil)‎romn‎slovenina‎slovenina‎suomi‎svenska‎Ting Vit‎Trke‎etina‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‏‎‎‎‎‎ English‎ . Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes on your device, leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box. Select e-mail 5. Select an e-mail account type to sync (AOL, Yahoo, Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail). If you synced tasks as well, you should see them in the calendar app on your device. Make sure the Use secure connections (SSL) box is checked. I liked the standard app that comes with the phone&and it worked great on my S3 before I upgraded to the S5. Do you have any other suggestions? ZOOKeeperChris I am in the exact same boat as you.

grid iron moviegame brightonshakespeare hamlet pdf downloadbest selling christian fiction bookswwe total divas season 1 episode 9free desi songstag heuer professional golf watchold macdonald had a farm video free downloadwatch the boondocks season 1how are rolex watches made

Sam 4 Juin - 19:00 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 4 Juin - 19:00 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team Delta Index du Forum » La Team » Le serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation